Last updated: 24th May 2018
1. V. Bigeni Co. LTD. ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www.bellavistafarmhousesgozo.com website.
2. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our website.
4. By using our website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
5. Bellavista Farmhouses Gozo understands and respects the importance of your privacy and we are committed to safeguarding your personal information through data protection by design. In providing our service to you, we must collect personal information from you and this policy outlines how we treat your personal information after it has been collected by us.
6. You are responsible for ensuring that other members of your party are aware of the content of this Policy and consent to your acting on their behalf in all your dealings with us.
What information will we collect?
We may collect all or some of the following information relating to you or other members of your party:
- Names, e-mail address, home address including post code and telephone number.
- Dietary restrictions (which may disclose your religious beliefs).
How will we collect this information?
We will only collect personal information from you by specifically asking for it:
1. When you fill out the Guest Information Form from our website
2. When you send us a general request from our website
3. When you subscribe to our newsletter from our website
4. When you speak to any of our team members by phone
What will we do with it?
1. We will use your information to help us complete your booking with us.
2. We will also use your details to manage your arrangements, send you notifications and communicate with you generally.
3. For the purpose of completing your booking, we may have to disclose some of your information to the providers of the services making up your arrangements (such as airport transfer company or car hire company).
4. We may need to disclose your information where required by law, where such a request is made by a legal authority.
5. We may need to disclose our customer list including any personal information relating to you to a third party who acquires or attempts to acquire all or substantially all of the asset/ stock in our company or our website.
6. We may also disclose information to organisations who act as “data processors” on our behalf, or to other organisations that perform business functions on our behalf. These functions include administration, providing services (and contacting you where necessary), customer care, business management and operation, re-organization/structuring/sale of our business (or our group companies), risk assessment, security and crime prevention/detection, research and analysis, marketing, monitoring, measuring and assessing customer purchasing preferences and trends, dispute resolution, credit checking and debt collection.
7. We may from time to time contact you with information about special offers, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions. If you do not wish to receive such information, you may ask us at any time in writing on email@example.com not to receive it.
8. We would also like to store and use your personal details for future marketing purposes (for example, emailing you our newsletter). All details you give us in connection with your booking will be kept but we will use only your name and email address for marketing purposes unless you have indicated that you do not wish us to do so.
We have taken all reasonable steps to have appropriate security measures in place to protect your information. We exclude our liability for personal data lost in transmission to the website.
For how long shall we keep your information?
1. Confirmed bookings
Upon booking with us through our Guest Information Form your personal details will be stored in our system to manage your arrangements, send you notifications and communicate with you generally about your booking.
After your check-out date, these personal details will be erased from our system, unless you notify us that you want to keep receiving our newsletter. However, if you state that you do not wish for us to retain your personal details, we shall go ahead and permanently erase them from our system.
2. General request from our website
When you send us a general request from our website where you provide us with your personal details, we only use these details to contact you with a quotation. If your general request has not progressed into a booking within 2 weeks, your details will be erased, unless you notify us that you want to keep receiving our newsletter. However, if you state that you do not wish for us to retain your personal details, we shall go ahead and permanently erase them from our system.
3. Phone call to one of our team members
When you phone us for a quotation, we may ask for your name, e-mail address and phone number to send you/call back with a quotation. If your phone call has not progressed into a booking within two weeks, we shall go ahead and permanently erase your personal details from our system.
What can I do?
If you do not agree to our use of the information as set out above, you should inform us as soon as possible by writing to us at Bellavista Farmhouses Gozo, Srug Street, Xaghra, Gozo, XRA 1346 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you may ask us in writing for a copy of the information we hold about you and to correct any inaccuracies in your information. We aim to respond to you within 21 days from the date of request.
You can also choose not to provide us with some of the information we request, however as a result we may not be able to complete your arrangements.
Subscribers can opt out of receiving further information from us at any time. You will also be given a fast and easy option of opting out on all communications. Email us at email@example.com to unsubscribe.
1. Log Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service's functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
We use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
3. Behavioural Remarketing
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads/#568137493302217
Facebook adheres the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
6. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service to you, to provide the service on our behalf, to perform service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Malta and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to Malta and process it there.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a children under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.