1. My flight lands at night. Does the ferry still work at night?
Yes of course.
Click HERE to see the full time schedule. During summer, the ferry works every 45 minutes. The ferry crossing takes only 20 minutes.
2. Will the reception still be open when I arrive late at night?
Kindly notify us beforehand and we'll make sure to have someone welcome you to the farmhouse.
3. DO YOU NEED TO BOOK YOUR PLACE ON THE FERRY?
You just que up in the car que and drive to board the ferry. If you do not catch your planned ferry, there is always the next one. Whilst you wait, there is the ferry terminal equipped with toilet facilities and a snack bar.
5. DO I NEED TO BOOK MY PLACE ON THE FERRY?
From Malta to Gozo, you do not pay for the ferry fare. The fare is paid only from Gozo going to Malta. Click HERE to see the ferry fare.
6. Will there be supermarkets open at a late hour in gozo?
Lidl store in Victoria remains open till 10pm between Mondays to Saturdays
Restaurants in Gozo usually take last orders around 10.30pm